The W Residences Downtown NYC at 123 Washington Street reimagine condo living for modern life.
123 Washington Street is elevating the lifestyle of Downtown residents, offering a world-class living experience and the finest amenities, in a beautifully designed tower.
The building’s glass-clad tower features a modern glass facade, adding a highly modern element to this neighborhood’s ever-changing landscape.
The condo residences span the 23rd floor through the 56th floor of the newly constructed glass tower, and offer wall-to-wall views of New York’s iconic skyline and waterfront.
World Class Amenities
123 Washington Street offers an incredible amenity suite to enhance your lifestyle. Besides having access to the exclusive residents-only amenities, which include a state-of-the-art fitness center, a lounge with a game room, an outdoor terrace, a cafe, and a stunning rooftop that offers panoramic vistas of NYC’s skyline, condo owners also have access to all the W Hotel’s amenities.
- Exclusive Rooftop Terrace: Sweeping 360 degree views
- Exclusive Residents-only Amenity Floor: Amenities include a digital entertainment lounge with billiards, outdoor terrace, and cafe.
- Private Fitness Center: High-tech kinesis equipment | treadmills and outdoor spin bicycles
- Spa Treatment Rooms with Sauna and shower
24/7 White-Glove Concierge Services
W Hotel’s signature Whatever/Whenever® service is available to the owners of Condos at The Residences at W New York—Downtown. Access to the hotel amenities is another privilege of ownership. Exclusive owner benefits include but are not limited to preferred room rates at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide and automatic Starwood Gold Membership.
- 24-hour doorman & concierge
- Access to hotel services & amenities with signing privileges
- In-residence catering & dining
- In-residence housekeeping
- Cold storage
- Preferred rates for residential owners
Interior Design with Verve
The impressive avant-garde interiors of the Residences at W New York Downtown are designed by award-winning architectural and interior design firm, Graft Studio.
The design concept of the building interior is based on the idea of a wave of energy creating internal movement or a “ripple effect”, that will resound through the surrounding Downtown area. The inspiration was to create a new and fresh look at the concept of comfort and luxury in its most contemporary and even futuristic sense of minimalism. The design creates a new outlook on living, working, and relaxing in our modern society.